Light a Better Fire with Real-Fyre Gas Logs!
Real-Fyre gas logs are made of superior refactory ceramics, expanded shales and aggregates and use an advanced calcium aluminate binder. This combination of materials, pre-fired in a rotary kilm, provides:
- Grater Compressive Strength: Allowing finer detailing in the log making process without breaking or chipping, and producing a longer lasting log. Steel reinforcements add to its strength.
- Better Rheology (flow rate): Meaning a beetter texture to the logs, fewer “bugholes”, better strength, and less water in the mix, for better consistency of product.
- Higher Refactoriness: Real-Fyre refactory material has a Pyrometric Cone Equivalent of 2650 degrees(F), higher then any other log and higher PCE means better ability to withstand heat over time. Real-Fyre logs won’t break down.
- Higher Bulk Density: Providing more radiant heat, both while in operation, and after the set has been turned off.
- Radiant Heat Chamber: radiant heat chamber, available in some models, radiates more heat and provides a cleaner burn.
- Lower Iron Content: Other materials have more iron. Iron turns to iron oxide and changes the color of logs.
Peterson remote Control Systems and Saferty Pilot Kits provide safe, reliable & easy operation.
Peterson makes lighting and extinguishing Real-Fyre Gas Logs the ultimate in convenience. Control systems are easy to install and use no electricity. Built-in safety feature shuts off gas flow should pilot flame go out. All Peterson control systems utilize valves certified by CSA.
Remote Control Systems include wireless remote control, receiver, CSA certified safety valve, heat shield and pilot assembly.
Click here to return to Fireplaces.